Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Wheres my water: animal jam style!

Hey jammers! todays new item is the green lawn chair!

Isn't that funny! it is called the green lawn chair but you can change the colors! XD
 
So as I said in the last post, I would tell you how I got my saying PLAY WILD AND JAM ON!
PLay wild and jam on are the two most popular sayings animal jam has to offer and what better way to combine those two sayings into one? ^.^
 
Have you jammers ever wondered where all this water in Jamaa come from? If you look everywhere in Jamaa where there is water (except for the underwater part of Jamaa) If you follow the water, it always stops. Where does all this water come from? hmm... i guess ill have to sleep on it! Speaking of sleeping...
Did you know if you get a bunch of people to sleep by The Zios shrine the phantoms will come out? The more people you get to sleep there the more phantoms you will get to some out.
 
Here is a formula to make a changing rainbow formula in Brady Barr Barr's lab.
All you have to do is click on everything three times! What I mean by that is clicking on the flame 3 times, the red 3 times, the green 3 times, and the blue 3 times. When you complete this for the first time you will get an achievement completion. It does not matter what order you click them in.
 
That's all for today jammers! Ask me any questions in the comments or jam a gram me and I will answer your questions! (my user is knives5110) I may even accept a friend request!
 
Until next time jammer...
JAM ON AND PLAY WILD! 


No comments:

Post a Comment